Monday, March 17, 2014

Day 13: An Irish Smile

As is tradition on this blog, we pause on St. Patrick's Day to smile.  Jesus wants to smile and laugh more often.  That is the hallmark of a Christian.  A Christian must be joyful and share that joy with others.  So as always, we celebrate St. Patrick's Day with the very moving rendition of "Oh Danny Boy" by...the Muppets!  Have a good laugh and Happy St. Patrick's Day!


And if you would like to say the prayer of St. Patrick to drive out the snakes from your life, here you go:
Christ with me, Christ before me, Christ behind me,
Christ in me, Christ beneath me, Christ above me,
Christ on my right, Christ on my left,
Christ when I lie down, Christ when I sit down,
Christ in the heart of every man who thinks of me,
Christ in the mouth of every man who speaks of me,
Christ in the eye that sees me,
Christ in the ear that hears me.